Yes but No

• I feel like you can be atheist and conservative because government and political views should not determine an outcome although conservatives will use religious basis for answers. It’s kind of like saying you’re not gay but bi-sexual and you like boys and girls. Well in a heterosexuals point of view, they will take a stance and say you can’t be luke warm. There’s no in-between. You would be a homosexual in their eyes. If you like your own kind, you are gay. So looking from a different perspective you can agree to disagree but in reality I truly believe people will exclude themselves if they’re atheist when decision making is based on religion even if conservatives use religión in certain aspects.
  • Close the resolution

0 voters

Week 1 result:

• I feel like you can be atheist and conservative because government and political views should not determine an outcome although conservatives will use religious basis for answers. It’s kind of like saying you’re not gay but bi-sexual and you like boys and girls. Well in a heterosexuals point of view, they will take a stance and say you can’t be luke warm. There’s no in-between. You would be a homosexual in their eyes. If you like your own kind, you are gay. So looking from a different perspective you can agree to disagree but in reality I truly believe people will exclude themselves if they’re atheist when decision making is based on religion even if conservatives use religión in certain aspects.: 9 people
  • Close the resolution: 6 people

Week 2 result:

• I feel like you can be atheist and conservative because government and political views should not determine an outcome although conservatives will use religious basis for answers. It’s kind of like saying you’re not gay but bi-sexual and you like boys and girls. Well in a heterosexuals point of view, they will take a stance and say you can’t be luke warm. There’s no in-between. You would be a homosexual in their eyes. If you like your own kind, you are gay. So looking from a different perspective you can agree to disagree but in reality I truly believe people will exclude themselves if they’re atheist when decision making is based on religion even if conservatives use religión in certain aspects.: 14 people
  • Close the resolution: 9 people

Week 3 result:

• I feel like you can be atheist and conservative because government and political views should not determine an outcome although conservatives will use religious basis for answers. It’s kind of like saying you’re not gay but bi-sexual and you like boys and girls. Well in a heterosexuals point of view, they will take a stance and say you can’t be luke warm. There’s no in-between. You would be a homosexual in their eyes. If you like your own kind, you are gay. So looking from a different perspective you can agree to disagree but in reality I truly believe people will exclude themselves if they’re atheist when decision making is based on religion even if conservatives use religión in certain aspects.: 14 people
  • Close the resolution: 14 people