Should healthcare for the older citizens be expanded

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?
  • Close the resolution

0 voters

1 Like

Week 1 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 7 people
  • Close the resolution: 0 people

Week 2 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 30 people
  • Close the resolution: 6 people

Week 3 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 38 people
  • Close the resolution: 7 people

Week 4 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 49 people
  • Close the resolution: 9 people

Week 5 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 55 people
  • Close the resolution: 10 people

Week 6 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 58 people

Week 7 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 59 people

Week 8 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 61 people

Week 9 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 61 people

Week 10 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 62 people

Week 11 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 64 people

Week 12 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 65 people

Week 13 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 66 people

Week 14 result:

• i think that health care for older citizens should be more expansive and cheaper. what do you think?: 66 people

Week 15 result:

Week 16 result:

Week 17 result:

Week 18 result:

Week 19 result: